June 19,1865 is the day we were declared no longer slaves. Finally the shackles of slavery had been severely weakened. Black people till this day are still struggling for Freedom, so we honor Juneteenth, but we still must remain vigilant to achieve Freedom.
The Freedom to walk down the streets safely! To travel into neighborhoods without fear from out lives. To live in a neighborhood that’s not stripped of every resources that makes the neighborhood a decent place to live.
We honor Juneteenth but we struggle on. Continue to fight the fight.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua