Because they are the same thing! A critical part of Bng Healthy is eating healthy! It all starts here with what you put in your body. The key to Bng healthy is to keep your body functioning properly. Like any machine, it needs the proper fuel to run efficiently. Consider this, would you put leaded gas in your unleaded car?
Unlike any vehicle, or computer, your body is an infinitely better designed machine. So well designed, that we can, and do put unhealthy foods or fuel in our bodies every day and still it functions. However, over time it begins to show the resuls of putting leaded gas in our unleaded machine.
Healthy eating not only positively benefits your body it also affects your mind! Healthy eating requires making healthy food choices. Healthy food choices means a lot of unhealthy foods advertised will have little effect on you (high five).
Healthy eating will also save you money. Really, because you eat less, not because it’s too expensive, but the food satisfies your body longer so you don’t have to eat as much. So when you eat healthy, when you Diet Rite it helps your body, your mind and your pockets.
What happens when you don’t eat healthy, or continue to put leaded gas in your unleaded machine? According to a report from the Government of Sout Australis “Poor nutrition can impair our daily health and wellbeing and reduce our ability to lead an enjoyable and active life.
In the short term, poor nutrition can contribute to stress, tiredness and our capacity to work, and over time, it can contribute to the risk of developing some illnesses and other health problems such as:
- being overweight or obese
- tooth decay
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- heart disease and stroke
- type-2 diabetes
- some cancers
So it’s important to eat healthy in order to keep your body functioning properly every day. But with our busy schedules, we barely have time to look after our well-being properly. So Bng healthy is a chore, Bng Fit seems impossible, especially as we get older, have children and work to try to provide for them. To save time, we often turn to “Fast options” Fast foods, quick snacks, instant items, which taste good, but has an adverse affect on our health. (again leaded gas in our unleaded car)
What is Eating Healthy?
What Is Healthy Eating? Is it eating to lose weight? Can a slim person have an unhealthy diet? Yes… But they’re slim! So what is Eating Healthy?
Healthy eating is eating foods that give you the nutrients you need to maintain your health, feel good, and have energy. Healthy eating also helps you to maintain a healthy weight. Healthy eating is not sugar rushes or foods that cause you to crash after a short while. Rather, healthy eating will give you sustained energy through the day.
Eating a healthy, balanced diet doesn’t need to be complicated or restrictive. Eating healthy includes lots of fresh, nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables, high-fiber whole grains and legumes, and lean or plant-based proteins.
Cutting back on less nutritious, higher fat, processed foods will help you lose and maintain a healthy weight and is better for your heart and body in general. (There’s no need to eliminate “treats” completely)
A diet/eating habits/eating lifestyle of this type will help you lose weight and allow you to
- Reduce Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Obesity and history of unhealthy eating habits are two major risk factors for developing type 2 diabetes. Increasing your intake of nutritious foods and losing excess weight (if you’re overweight) will help reduce your risk of having type 2 diabetes in the future.
- Improved Heart Health A diet rich in fish, nuts, fruits, grains, and veggies, provides your body with omega-3 fatty acids and monounsaturated fats that are good for your heart. This type of diet also makes it easier to avoid most trans fats (partially hydrogenated oild), which are associated with cardiovascular disease
- Reduce Risk of Cancer Eating an unhealthy diet, too much alcohol, too much weight, and heavy consumption of red and processed meats are all associated with a higher risk of some forms of cancer. Although it’s difficult to say with certainty that any particular foods prevent cancer, eating a healthy diet overall may decrease your cancer risk.
- Be a Better Role Modeling Setting a good example for your child and others when it comes to healthy food choices shows them that you value good nutrition, your body, and your health. When you let them see what healthy eating really looks like, they are more likely to make healthy food choices as they grow themselves…
- Save Money: Eating a healthy, balanced diet can provide you with all the essential vitamins and minerals you need each day—and may eliminate the need to buy dietary supplements or expensive unhealthy foods that are loaded with added sugars Research is inconclusive about the benefits of supplements and indicates there are far more health benefits associated with simply eating a variety of healthy foods.
- Increase Energy Eating a healthy diet provides you with the carbohydrates you need for energy, along with enough B-complex vitamins to help the process along. Starting your day with a healthy breakfast will help keep you alert all morning and set the stage for a day of healthy eating. While exercise is important, eating right is the most important thing you can do for your overall fitness and energy levels.
- Healthier Skin and Hair Eating a healthy diet helps you look your best by supplying the nutrients your skin needs to stay supple and smooth. It may even stave off wrinkles. Also, your hair needs good nutrition, including plenty of protein, to be soft, shiny, and healthy.
- Improved Digestion According to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, most Americans eat far less dietary fiber than they should. Fiber is essential for a healthy digestive system and helps to maintain normal cholesterol and blood sugar levels. It also helps you feel full longer, so you’re less likely to overeat. Eating right for your digestive system includes lots of fiber sources, such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes.
The Key to Bng Healthy is to eat healthy!
The Key to Bng Fit is to Exercise regularly
We all know the importance of eating healthy. Even before you read this article (Thank you by the way) you knew the importance of eating healthy. So how you do accomplish this? Consider this.. The Big Guy designed this so it works very simply. Plants, fruits, vegetables, are living organisms designed to sustain another living organism You. You in turn are supposed to sustain the other living organism by living in harmony with your surroundings, cultivating the land to sustain the other living organism.. Culyivating the land gives you the exercise to stay fit right? It’s the circle of life. Straight Talk!
There is such a wide variety of healthy foods to choose from, that eating healthy is not complicated. Not to mention herbs and spices to spice up your meals. The change begins in your mind. The key begins in developing the strength to reject those things we know aren’t in your best interest, to align yourself with others who see understand and practice what you are doing.
DRS is that place where you can share read, discuss and keep yourself and others on track.
It’s the circle of health Join the healthy eating healthy body revolution!